Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Favorite Podcasts


A previous post showed some of my favorite websites. Today, I'm going to list my favorite Podcasts to which I listen while working on the yard, projects, while driving, or preparing to sleep.
I just downloaded iTunes onto my laptop (now a month and a half old) for ease of downloading the associated MP3s. iTunes wreaked havoc on the PC which is why I haven't been using it before now. It really slowed everything down.
Pictured is the MP3 player that I currently use. Next to it is the cell phone that I bought; one of the first generation cell phones to include MP3 player capabilities. What you can't see is the broken-off antenna, damaged simply by carrying it in my pocket and sitting down oddly. It was just not a convenient MP3 player, hence the newer device.
The Bitterest Pill: fatherhood and rants about society
Extra Life Radio: Scott Johnson's "Geek tested, nerd approved" show. Bad movies, video games, sci-fi, humor
Infendo Radio: Scott Johnson's Nintendo fan-boy show. Got into this in anticipation to Wii release.
Jawbone Radio: Len & Nora's family and geeky passions (Len's, not Nora's)
Manic Mommies: "Doing it all and doing it well" My interest is based on gaining the female perspective on parenthood.
Nobodies: "Taking their late night garage talk to the net." My only explicit show, vulgar, but not exceedingly so.
This Week in Tech: Leo Laporte and his crew talk computers and technology. He is also associated with several other netcasts, particularly The Tech Guy which is his California radio show, ported to the net.
Lastly, shock jocks Todd n Tyler have a radio show brought to the net via MP3.

No comments: